Saturday, April 16, 2022

Hoppity Hop

Fluffy Bunny Tea Towel
Let me confess, I still have some stray snowman and gnomes decorating my house. The problem is, I lack motivation to dig the bins out of my crawl space to make the big switch... Plus the new puppy is keeping me insanely busy. There's little time to get much done when Josephine is up. I certainly take advantage of her nap times and have added a walk over noontime so that she snoozes the afternoon away. Since we aren't hosting Easter, I have been lazy about decorating this year. But I'm starved for some color...splashes of spring here and there.  

So I'm cheating a bit, I've pulled out my bunny tea towels and put them up in my kitchen.  Ahhhh pretty colors, even though it's so drab outside. No springtime buds or green peaking yet. At least I can smile at the cute bunnies in my kitchen. I plan on leaving them out for a few weeks after Easter.

You can add my bunnies to your home too!  All of my patterns are available at Etsy & on the Quilt Doodle Website. I have both PDF's and packaged patterns.  Happy quilting!


Mr. Cottontail Applique Design on a tea towel...

Mrs. Cottontail

Fluffy Bunny Table Runner 
finished size 17" x 38"

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, I'm off to bake some sugar cookies for Easter celebrations. I have also found a recipe for a Greek Kale salad that I think sounds really good. It's going to be a busy weekend visiting family and friends.

Happy Easter!
Cindy and Josephine

1 comment:

  1. Just fostered 2 puppies in a row - I feel the joy/pain - love them to pieces, but need to get some work done! But the bunnies are so adorable!!!!!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete