Monday, October 26, 2020

Mondays with Marcus!


 Have you checked out Nancy's project for Mondays With Marcus? It's adorable! I just love how bright and cheery this mini quilt is! Nancy shows the quilt in two different color ways and both are beautiful. Go on over to her website and download the FREE PDF pattern for this darling project. 

 So head over to the Mondays With Marcus website and see all of the fun we have in store for you! Make sure to like and follow your favorite designers so you don't miss any of it. There is also a Mondays With Marcus Facebook Group too! 

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Quilting,
Cindy and Belvedere

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this free pattern. It is adorable! And, perfect timing. I am in a group doing a swap of blocks. I will make one without the boarder since I need one block with a basket of flowers. Perfect! Of course, I will have to make the entire quilt for my wall as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unable to find the free pattern on Nancy Rink's site. All I find is a kit for $23.75 with no option to download the pattern for free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here free pattern can be found here; https://www.nancyrinkdesigns.com/
      You need to sign up for her newsletter in order to receive the free pattern. I hope this helps. Hope you have a great day and find some time to do some quilting! :)

      Delete