Saturday, December 28, 2019

BOM News!


http://www.quiltdoodledesigns.com/BOM-2017.html
I hope that everyone is having a happy holiday season. The weather has been pretty nice here in Minnesota but that all changed this morning. We have glare ice and are forcasted for more rain and snow on Monday. I've been having a wonderful time with my mom, she's been staying a couple of days with me. We've been having fun visiting and sewing. We had a sewing day yesterday and we plan on quilting some more today! So much fun. I hope that you are also able to enjoy your family and friends during these lazy holiday weeks. 

I wanted to take time and update all of you. The last two blocks and finishing instructions will be out for the Garden Sunshine BOM on January 1st. The on January 15th we will begin the Grandma's Attic BOM 2020.


Let me tell you a little bit about this quilt, it will be a traditional sampler quilt. I'm planning it as a stash buster. It's based on two colors, a main color and a white/cream background color. You can choose any color for your main color, blue, red, green, anything....I'm making mine out of red fabrics. I have a lot of red Civil War fabric on hand, so that is what I'm using for mine. There will be twelve blocks all together. So mark your calendars for January 15th!

Happy quilting,
Cindy and Belvedere





3 comments:

  1. Exciting news! I'm all about two-color quilts, and I have lots of scraps, and I love traditional blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great combo, you and your mom sewing together!!
    I love traditional blocks so I hope to use my stadh and play along.

    Merry Christmas and happy and great New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love your block of the months and I have been wanting to make a two color quilt. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete