Saturday, December 6, 2014

Even the Grinch Would Love These!

Every year I look for a new cookie to make and I found this wonderful easy recipe. I love anything Grinch, and when I found this recipe, I knew I had to give them a try. I love that they are bright Grinch green! Need to whip up some festive cookies quick, these are perfect. If you have a white cake mix, some food coloring and eggs you're set to bake these. Even the Grinch would love them!


I made a double batch of these using my Kitchen Aid mixer.
Love the Grinch green!
Using a small cookie scoop I plunked the grinchie
green cookie dough into the powdered sugar, corn starch  mixture.
I packaged my Grinch Crinkle Cookies up in
pretty red boxes. They have a great vanilla flavor.
So yummy with a glass of milk.

Homemade Crinkle Grinch Cookies  make a wonderful gift packed in a pretty box.
Another cute idea is to  pair it with a Grinch mug rug! This would be an adorable gift for
teachers, friends, anyone who loves the Grinch

Happy Holidays,

2 comments: