Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pumpkin Bread

I love fall and my family loves anything with pumpkin.  So I came up with this super easy recipe for Pumpkin Bread, it could also be classified as a cake.  I enjoy making this on lazy Sunday mornings and I serve it warm with coffee, juice and vanilla yogurt. I like to put a dollop of vanilla yogurt on my piece... my boys like it plain.  If you wanted to serve it as a dessert or cake, it would be wonderful with a dollop of whip cream.

Pumpkin Bread

1 White cake mix
1  15oz can pumpkin
3 eggs
1/3 cup applesauce
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl on low speed with a mixer until combined.  Then mix on medium speed for 3 minutes.  Pour into bundt pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.  Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Looks delicious Cindy, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks yummy. I need to buy some pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recipe, went to the store and bought all the ingredients, having woman's Bible study here tomorrow and I'm going to serve it as a dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Cindy..noted YOU are in something wicked..looking forward to your day...today Trillium, her witches shoes..were you able to download her pattern...? I wasn/t successful....what am I doing wrong..if you do get it ..can you send me a copy..Iam thinking I would love to make this ...
    madamesamm@me.com

    ReplyDelete