Thursday, December 2, 2010

23 days.... really 22


Wilson, my little fluffy elf!
OK 23 days until Christmas, and let me tell you that freaks me out just a wee little bit.  Since we celebrate Christmas Eve with my family.... 22 days.  I've been known to be wrapping gifts in the car on the way to my parents home.  It's an hour drive so not much time if I still have to wrap things.  The Friday night sew in isn't until the 10th and 17th.... but I need more delegated sewing time! I am  locking myself in my sewing room tomorrow night.  Starting as soon as dinner's done and working away.  I have tons of awesome ideas and items I want to share with you all in this blog and darn it!  Not enough time to get my ideas done!  You see, I have this other job.... the one that helps to pay the bills, that takes up most of my week.  Don't get me wrong, I love working at the school in the library.  But there are days, I'ld rather be home working in my sewing studio with Wilson laying on my feet.  So tomorrow night, I'm going to sew away, like one of Santa's little elves and hope that all of my fun ideas are as cute as I imagine.

My Favorite Christmas Quilt
I used flannel and a wool batting, super warm for our Minnesota winters.
"Reindeer Frolic" from Simply Nedd'l Love

No comments:

Post a Comment