Friday, December 23, 2022

Peanut Butter Yo Yos

This has been a Christmas favorite since my college days. I have loved these cookies since my friend, Dwight, gave me a plate of these for Christmas. I begged him for his mom's recipe, and he laughed that there's no recipe, she just makes them. They are super good and easy to make. My boys used to help me make them when they were little, and Christmas isn't complete without these yummy yo-yo's. All you need is a box of Ritz crackers, peanut butter and almond bark. I like to use the vanilla bark when I make them. They are fun to decorate to look like reindeer or snowmen.



Homemade Peanut Butter Yo-yo Cookies make a wonderful gift packed in a pretty box.
(That's if they don't disappear before you get them packaged.) These are great if you're short on time to make Christmas cookies. These are Santa approved!

Happy Holidays,
Cindy and Josephine

1 comment:

  1. And adorable plain or as reindeer! Thanks. You should have been in the Virtual Cookie blog hop with these!

    ReplyDelete