Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Let's Have Some Fun in 2021!

 

 


I have been planning a new BOM for 2021! Many of you have asked what it will look like so I have decided to show you the layout of the quilt, but the applique centers will be a mystery! The logo gives you a bit of a hint as to what to expect. It's going to be a warm cozy quilt and would make a wonderful gift when finished. I'm planning on keeping mine all to myself! 

Finished measurements are 65 1/2" x 80 1/2"

I am making mine using my Lumberjack Primo Plaid flannels from Marcus Fabrics. The applique designs will use Laura Berringers Scrap Heap cotton fabric also from Marcus Fabrics.

Each month a new applique design will be available for free as a PDF download. When it's a new month, the previous month's PDF patterns will be available for a small $2.50 fee. So don't forget to download your patterns the first of the month starting with January 2021!


The quilt layout features a Bear Paw block in each corner. The red and brown fabrics form diamonds and stars around the appliqued blocks. The block designs are a mystery!


I have fabric kits available on my website and in my Etsy store. They include all the fabric you need to complete the quilt top along with the binding. You'll need to provide thread, backing, fusible interfacing and batting. Buttons for eyes are optional. Everything listed above is what is in the kit. If you would like to use your own fabrics, you can use the above listing for how much you will need for the quilt top. 

Mark your calendars! Let's have some quilty fun in 2021!

Happy quilting,

Cindy and Belvedere

2 comments:

  1. This sounds fun, I love camping so this might be fun to do for our RV.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it!
    I would like to advertise on your blog.
    Can you please share the details?
    What will be the advertising cost?

    ReplyDelete