Thursday, June 11, 2020

Woodland Animals Table Runner


Hubby and I spent the weekend with a quick trip up north, Northern Minnesota for the giggles of it and checked out some land for sale.  We’re tinkering with the idea but far from serious at this point. Thinking about the future and dreaming a bit, but mainly getting out of the house and escaping quarantine.   It was fun to drive around and see the pine trees , lakes etc. Didn’t see any bear this time, not if you count the wooden bear statues outside along Main Street. Didn’t even see any deer, but did see some eagles. That was fun... oh and the state flower, Lady Slippers. My Woodland Getaway BOM and panel was inspired by our many trips with our family. I thought I would share with you this fun table runner pattern that uses two of the animals that are featured on the panel. I used the Bear on my quilt so I had the moose and deer left for my table runner. It’s a great project to use up extra bits left from working on the BOM quilt.



I hope you enjoy this little freebie pattern using my Woodland Getaway panel. It’s the perfect table runner to put out at your lake home or cabin. Or if you're like me, I love the North Woods theme and have decorated my family room downstairs with bears, deer and moose. I do have the Woodland Getaway fabric panel available in my Etsy and Website Stores. The panel is also available in many local quilt stores too!

The boys are going fishing tomorrow, I've got to go get the cooler and think about what I'll send with my boys for their day on the lake. I'm thinking chips, beef jerky, cookies, sandwiches.... 

Happy quilting,
Cindy & Belvedere

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a place you need to see about January 10th. LOL Good to have dreams and hopes.

    ReplyDelete