Monday, November 16, 2015

November's Prize!


It has been a busy month so far. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week! Then it's the beginning of what I call the silly season. I will be busy scrambling  to get things done, I'm sure I won't be alone. I'm also amazed that we are getting to the end of this year's BOM. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone's progress over this last year and I am looking forward to seeing your completed quilts! I'm starting to see some of your quilts take shape in the flickr group. Loving the different color combinations.

This month's prize is a copy of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Vol. 12 magazine. I'm pretty thrilled about it, I've been published!
 
http://www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures/
This month's winner will win a copy of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Vol. 12


 To enter to win  you need to post this month's finished blocks to the Quilt Doodle BOM flickr group.  You can post the current November block, or pictures of past blocks if you are playing catch up. You can also post pictures if you are working on the square in a square blocks that surround each month's blocks. The directions can be found on Craftsy and also my website for free. (Links are below)


 
This month's pattern is available for FREE HERE! and also HERE

If you missed any of the blocks they can be found in my Etsy store for a small fee.
A printable supply list can be found HERE!

Cutting instructions and quilt construction for the quilt can be found HERE!

December 1st I will announce the winner for the November giveaway!  I hope that you are having fun with this quilt. There will be a blog hop in January to show off our quilts. (They don't have to be quilted to show them off)
Let's have some quilty fun!
Happy quilting,

 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, can wait to see your block
    Hope all goes well next week with baby
    Have a great Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete