Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Love Kits!

I've been slacking on blog posts lately... if you follow me on facebook, well you know I've been on vacation and have also been spending time in the studio designing. Today I have been spending the day packaging up quilt kits! Doesn't that sound like fun... I've selected and prepackaged everything you need to get a project started... these are great for gift giving and quilt retreats. I've use quality 100% cotton fabric, notions like buttons and seed beads are included in the kits. My tea towel kits have the heat n bond included! Have you ever gotten a kit only to find there's no pattern! Don't you just hate when that happens, well, I've made sure to include the pattern too! You just need the thread (and sometimes batting) ! Just think, everything is all picked out for you. No running around looking for the perfect fabric! The kits are available on Etsy, you can also email me directly and I will ship them to you.




Also another exciting happening! Tea towels are now available for purchase in my Etsy store! They are fantastic and the same tea towels I use in many of my applique patterns. Keep my little shop in mind the next time you are looking for tea towels for a project.


Happy Quilting,

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! The kits look ready to go!
    I may need some of those tea towels :-)

    ReplyDelete