Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Garden Party Winner!


  It's time to announce a winner to the Garden Party Blog Hop.  I want to thank Jennifer from Sewhooked for hosting such a lovely blog hop.  She did a fantastic job and I loved every minute of it.  Now it's time to get busy and work on the blocks.  What a fantastic collection from the designers.  Thank you for all of the great blocks!

Wilson, drum roll please................

The winner is..... 'Quilt Happy' (her favorite flower is tulips!)Congratulations!!!
You have won a set of Bali Handpaint fat quarters.  They would work beautifully with the Garden Party Blocks.  I hope that you enjoy them.

I'm a little sad to see the blog hop end, it has been so much fun hopping around and meeting all of the designers.  I now have a fantastic collection of patterns for a Garden Quilt which I have started.  I also want to thank everyone who stopped by the Doodle Blog.  I loved all of the comments and hearing about your favorite flowers!  Thank you , thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave your comments.  Loved them all!

I can announce that I have signed up for a NEW hop coming up in July.  (Mark your calendars) The Red White and Blue blog hop.  I hope that you can join me!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment