Saturday, February 18, 2012

FNSI Results...

Well, I maybe didn't get a ton of stuff done.  I always have a larger list than I maybe have time for.  I try to cram too much into an evening sometimes.  After picking my sister and nieces up from the airport and having a pizza dinner with them all, I did get around to FNSI.  But to start my evening out I had a wonderful visit with my sister and her adorable girls.  It was so much fun to hear about their adventures at Disneyland.  They were soooooo tired, but so excited to tell me about their trip.  So after saying 'goodbye' and seeing them off on the last leg of their journey home, I got around to finishing a couple of projects.  It feels good to see these projects done!  But alas, I didn't get my block done for Civil War Saturday.... well, Saturday's not gone yet! 
I finished sewing eyes and mouths on my 'Frankie and  Friends' table runner....

I also got around to sewing binding on my 'Spinning Pinwheels' quilt....

Here's my finished quilt, Binding is all done! I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.  I feel a tad bit guilty sending it out to be quilted.  But only for a second!  Mimi's Quilting Cottage did such a wonderful job!  It was fun to let someone else do it so that I could concentrate on a few other projects and not feel stressed about quilting it myself.

1 comment: