Friday, August 19, 2011

Woot! Hoot! FNSI

Same pattern, done with different fabric choices! 
Can't wait to quilt them!
I am looking forward to tonight's FNSI!  It gives me an opportunity to extend my quilt retreat from last weekend.  I had a wonderful time, but didn't get to all of the projects that I wanted to work on.  I will blog all about it next week... I have some pictures to share!  Today, I will pin a quilt that I finished piecing this afternoon and hopefully will get quilted this evening.  I'm not sure where the week has gone, my bin from Quilt Retreat still isn't unpacked.  So tonight I will unpack it, grab an ice tea, turn on my sewing machines and sew/quilt to my hearts content.  I look forward to posting  tomorrow the next Civil War Diary Quilt block that I have completed, (enjoyed my time working on my Civil War Quilt last weekend) and some pictures from FNSI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment