Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm not packed yet!

I'm leaving for quilt retreat today and have nothing packed yet! Yikes! What to pack.... I've been know to pack up just about my entire sewing room with no idea of what I will work on for a few day. I stayed up late last night typing up a test pattern, mom is testing it for me. "Thank you mom!!!" I hope all of my math is right. I've started the quilt, but ran out of time to finish it. Blocks are done.... I will bring my test quilt too.... I picked up some adorable fabric for two more test quilts.... Ok three projects, mom is doing one of them. Hummmmmmmmmm what else to pack.... I am trying to limit what I bring and be a bit more organized instead of bringing all my bins of fabric and hoping for the best... I'm behind in my Civil War Saturday posts... I'm so sorry Civil War followers.... summer's here.... I'll work on blocks for my Civil War Diary quilt... (five projects)... "No Wilson, you have to stay home... please stop dragging my shoes around the house.... Mama needs to pack....." I have a Raggety Anne quilt I started, the blocks are all done... ok I'll pack that too.... My spring fling blocks aren't done yet, so close yet sooooooooo far away, packed.  (Seven).... paper for drafting.... my moda christmas scrap bag.... snowman idea for tablerunner....(eight) DMC floss and more fabric for a pillow/tablerunner for Christmas.... (nine)  Am I high.... how am I going to get nine projects done!  Time to pack the truck....



Happy quilting!


"Paper Dolls" from Studio E

"Family Tree" from Studio E

1 comment:

  1. Have an awesome retreat, would love to see some photos when you return. :)

    ReplyDelete