Friday, October 11, 2024

Halloween Fun!

Fall is my favorite time of year. I just love the colors of the leaves and the cooler days. The smell of a bonfire and pumpkin spice just warms my soul. Fall is my time of year. The fact that I'm a Halloween junkie just fuels this love. I have no problem with coming up with new Halloween decorations and ideas. I even dress the dogs up to greet the trick or treaters that come to the door. 

 When my kids were young, I used to host a Halloween party for all my nieces and nephews. I just loved seeing them all dressed up in their costumes! They are all grown up now. 
My oldest son is wearing the devil mask and my youngest is dressed like a Dalmatian. I love, love, love the court jester costume my nephew is wearing! The hat just cracks me up!


Happy Fall!
Cindy, Josephine and Bonaparte

No comments:

Post a Comment