Friday, September 22, 2023

Pre Order Opportunity!

 

Preorder Birds & Bees


I often draw on themes of nature for design inspiration, this time focusing on my love of gardening and birdwatching for this new collection and the accompanying projects. A 24" panel and a Strip-It design add countless creative options for quilts, accessories and decor items. " I have a couple of beekeepers in the family tending to the health and preservation of the bee population in Minnesota. And one 'sweet' perk to knowing beekeepers is the endless supply of honey."  The palette combines soft greys with ivory and soft, creamy yellows that remind me of spun honey. 

This is your opportunity to preorder your Bird and Bees fabric. I have pattern, kits, fabric yardage along with a fat quarter bundles featuring 10 of the coordinating fabrics.! All preorder purchases will ship in October-November.


I’m just in love with the soft buttery yellows and golden honey colors of this fabric line.

Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment