Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Spring Sampler Quilted

 

All of my flowers are planted, the garden is done. I'm just waiting for some seeds to start peeking and then it will start the challenge I have every year, keeping the bunnies from eating everything! Mainly my green beans and spinach.... keeping my fingers crossed the fence will work. 

I wanted to show you my Spring Sampler on display so you can see how I had it quilted. My friend Darci quilted it and she does such a beautiful job I just have to show it off! I display quilts above my buffet and it's so much fun to switch them out with the seasons.

~ Spring Season Sampler ~

Have fun quilting different textures to give your quilt some added interest.


The 'echo' quilting on the flower applique is a nice touch. I like how it adds interest to the quilt.

I am in love with this gnome from Rae Dunn, it is a great accent piece to display with my Spring Season Sampler quilt.

I love how Darci quilted the butterflies and added quilted antennae to the butterfly! So cute!

The swirls are so much fun and give the quilt a whimsical feel!

I hope that you enjoy seeing the quilting and it gives you some inspiration to try some of the designs on your own the next time you do some free motion quilting. 

Join me next Saturday when we will start the Summer Sampler quilt!

Happy Quilting
Cindy and Josephine

Yardage, Fat Quarter Bundles and Season Sampler Kits can be found on the Quilt Doodle Designs website. The patterns for the quilts are included in the Season Sampler Kits. This kit includes the pattern and all the fabric you need for all four Season Sampler Quilts.


No comments:

Post a Comment