Thursday, March 31, 2022

Welcome Josephine!

 


It has been a little busy around here. We have welcomed a new puppy in our family. Let me introduce you to Josephine. She is adorable, cute, and a bit of a spitfire! She is certainly keeping us on our toes. She loves to snuggle but only after a rambunctious play time. She wants to play with the big dogs who are a bit scared of her forwardness and small size. Maddie has been giving me the WTH look when puppy is barking at her to play. She is one hundred percent Basset Hound and has the attitude to prove it. She independent, stubborn but has a big ol' heart of gold. We got her from the same breeder as where Belvedere came from, we know the dogs and the love that is put into them. Shelly is the best! 


As many of you know, I am a dog lover and don't know how to function without one under foot. I am looking forward to springtime walks again and caring for this sweetheart of a hound dog. She will be spoiled beyond measure. So please understand if emails and orders are a little delayed while I adjust to Josaphine's schedule. As she sleeps at my feet it's time to get as much done as humanly possible! 



I also want to let you know TODAY (March 31st) is the last day to get this month's BOM pattern for free! There was a little confusion when I offered printed patterns for a small fee... yes, you can still get the PDF download for FREE each month. 

The PDF download can be found HERE. 

A printed copy for a small fee can be found in my ETSY Shop. A PRINTED copy can be found HERE.

The new pattern for April will be available later on today! The blog post will come out tomorrow. It's one of my favorites!

Also going on is a small sale in my ETSY SHOP, grab a cup of coffee and check it out!


Hope you have a wonderful day and find some time to stitch!

Happy Quilting,

Cindy and Josephine



1 comment:

  1. Josephine is such a beautiful girl! You ladies will make a great team!

    ReplyDelete