Sunday, September 6, 2020

Around the Block US Tour- Texas

 


Today is the first installment of the Around the Block US Tour! Our first stop on the tour is Sarah Ruiz Quilts for the state of Texas! Did you know that I lived in Houston, Texas until I was seven?  At the time my dad worked for IBM/NASA for the Apollo and Gemini missions. As a little girl, I really thought my dad could bounce a ball high enough to reach the moon. I was sure as soon as the ball was out of sight, it had reached it's destination!  Truth was, I needed glasses and couldn't see the ball after a certain point, but in my mind, dad really could bounce that ball high enough! I got to visit the area where my dad worked last year when he worked with NASA and it was pretty special. I have fond childhood memories of Texas.

Remember to join us each week (Sunday), you will find the link HERE to visit the current weeks designer so you can get the block. I hope that you have fun with these blocks and enjoy traveling along across the US!

Happy quilting!
Cindy and Belvedere

Participating Designers
  • Dragonfly's Quilting Design Studio
  • Appliques Quilts and more
  • KISSed Quilts
  • Carolina Moore
  • Off The Wall Quilt
  • Sarah Ruiz Quilts
  • Quilt Doodle Designs
  • PhoebeMoon Designs
  • Orange Blossom Quilt Design Studio LLC
  • Tamarinis
  • Faith and Fabric
  • Louanna Mary Quilt Design
  • Slice of Pi Quilts
  • Prairie Point Junction
  • Tuning My Heart Quilts, LLC
  • Your Sewing Friend
  • Traditional Primitives
  • Inquiring Quilter
  • A Stitch in Time
  • On Williams Street
  • TextileTimeTravels
  • Stitch Adventure
  • Usquepaugh Baking Company
  • The Quilting Room with Mel
  • Orchid Owl Quilts
  • Lizard Creek Quilting
  • Seams To Be Sew
  • Seams Like a Dream Quilts
  • Pretty Piney Quilts
  • QuiltFabrication
  • One Quilting Circle
  • Flying Parrot Quilts
  • Stitched in Purple
  • The Quilted Diary
  • Katie Mae Quilts
  • Wendt Quilting
  • Calico Patch Designs
  • Ladybug's Cabin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment