Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Bunnies!

Fluffy Bunny Tea Towel
It's hard to believe that spring is right around the corner. It's still pretty gloomy and 'brown' here in Minnesota. The snow is almost gone and we have entered the muddy season. When I take Belvedere out for his walks I keep checking my gardens for signs of spring. Nothing yet. We're forecasted for a few days of rain, I'll check again after that!  I have seen Robins! Such a welcomed sight! Warm sunny days are just around the corner. I haven't seen any bunnies yet, so I'm cheating a bit, I've pulled out my bunny tea towels and put them up in my kitchen.  Ahhhh pretty colors, even though it's gloomy outside, I can smile at the cute bunnies in my kitchen.

You can add my bunnies to your home too!  All of my patterns are available in my Etsy Shop,  I have both PDF's and packaged patterns.  Happy quilting!

Mr. Cottontail Applique Design on a tea towel...

Mrs. Cottontail

Fluffy Bunny Table Runner 
finished size 17" x 38"

Happy quilting! I hope you are all staying busy and well!
Cindy and Belvedere

No comments:

Post a Comment