Friday, November 29, 2019

Virtual Cookie Exchange!

I love the holidays and the sweet smell of baking, don't you? Mark your calendar for the Virtual Cookie Exchange hosted by Carol of Just Let Me Quilt. It starts on December 2nd and runs thru December 6th. There will be all sorts of yummy recipes and stories shared so I hope that you are able to join us! I've included the entire blog hop listing below. I will present some goodies on the 5th.
Happy quilting,
Cindy and Belvedere


December 2nd

December 3rd

December 4th

December 5th

December 6th



3 comments:

  1. Love these cookies. I used to collect rolling pins in my younger days. I will have to try the designed rolling pin I have on this. Thank you so much for the recipe and the 2019 BOM, I am sincerely appreciative!

    ReplyDelete