Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Quilting By The Hearth

I still have a ton of pictures to share from our shop hopping we did a few weekends ago.Stop number three on our Minnesota Shop Hop was a sweet shop, Quilting By The Hearth. Ok, I've said this a few times, but another of my favorite shops. Love the cute rooms and how everything's displayed, awesome staff. I visit it shop a few times a year.  I took a ton of pictures here... couldn't get mom and Laura to do another selfie with me. I reached their limit of one..... lol.....
Love the sweet wicker chair out front....
Cute Christmas display in the front window...
Even though they are in the middle of some renovations...
The room is still so stinkin cute. Love the colors and the fabrics.
The shop is full of wonderful fabrics and samples. See the adorable moose birdhouse.

So worth the drive to Lonsdale!
Here is one of their beautiful Minnesota Quilts
that they had on display.
This sweet coneflower quilt was on display
in the back room. So cute, my picture doesn't do it justice.
My pictures really don't do this shop justice, so much fabric, cute patterns and awesome staff. This shop is a great place to stop at. If you live in Minnesota, or plan on being in the area, grab some quilting girlfriends and make a day of it and stop by this sweet shop. Not only do they have beautiful fabric, but there are also awesome wood items available too. Beautiful birdhouses and these awesome 'wine' tables. I really regret not picking up the wine table/stand. It was so cute.... it held a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. Perfect to have sitting out on the deck or next to a camp fire at the lake. 

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment