Saturday, May 17, 2014

May's Prize!

BOM 2014
 It's been enjoyable to see everyone's Fir Trees this month. I love how each tree is a little different. May's block can still be found for free on Craftsy and also HERE. There's still time to download your free pattern and sew along with us this month. The prize this month has been donated to us by Marcus Brothers They have donated  three 1/2 yard cuts from their 'Tweet for Two' designed by Nancy Rink. All you have to do to win, is post a picture of your block in the flickr group for Quilt Doodle BOM 2014, or blog about the block of the month. If you blog about the BOM, make sure to email me a link so that I can check it out and pin it to my BOM group on Pinterest. 
Spring is here and this is a fun giveaway for May!
I will announce a winner June 1st when the new block comes out. So here are just some of this month's Fir Trees that have been posted so far. There are so many awesome blocks in the flickr group.  Everyone has done such a wonderful job so far! It's fun to see the blocks and strips together. Our quilts are slowly taking shape.




Now I'm off to do some gardening, weeds to pull, flowers to plant in hope that Minnesota will warm up just a little more. Wilson is patiently waiting for me to grab his leash so he can join me outside. I hope that you all have a wonderful day and find some time to do your favorite things.

Happy quilting,

2 comments:

  1. Nicely finished trees! i especially like the tree with the snowflakes fabric background. Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete