Sunday, June 16, 2013

Quilt Corner... Stop Number Three

After a very scenic 1 1/2 hour drive along the Minnesota/Wisconsin border we crossed over to Wisconsin to  Sparta to visit Quilt Corner. Three stories of quilting fun! This is a full service quilt shop, if you can't find it here, you really don't need it. They offer so much! Fabric, notions, patterns, machine, long arm quilting, classes and even finished quilts! The ladies at Quilt Corner welcomed us with big smiles and served us a lovely lunch. Yum!

Quilt Corner
219 North Water Street
Sparta, Wisconsin 

The shop has a wonderful front porch with comfortable seating, it was so nice to sit and relax after we were done shopping.

As you walk in the front door it's very inviting to check out all of the different rooms.
Laura took this picture of mom and I. We all had so much fun!

This is the reproduction room, I spent most of my time in here finding all sorts of treasures!

This is the Black and White room... 

The baby/kiddo room. Lots of cute stuff in here. Mom and Laura had lots of fun in here finding some awesome projects to work on. 

Shhhh... this is the basement.... all sorts of finished quilts down there ready to purchase.
Don't have time to finish a quilt, this is the place for you!

I found these treasures to add to my Civil War stash....
If you have a chance, stop on by Quilt Corner in Sparta. It's well work the trip. (I've included a link to their website, just click on their name above.) Quilt Corner also has a Facebook page! Hope you have a great day and find some time to quilt. After visiting these fun shops all I want to do is sew but I'm still getting my home ready for Thomas' Grad party.  Yard work to do... painting.... the closest thing to quilting that I have gotten to is this shop hop and sewing a valance for my dining room. Well I'm off to celebrate Father's Day with my family. Happy Father's Day everyone!!!

Happy Quilting,

1 comment: