Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's Time To Pick A Winner!

Congratulations!  You won this set of patterns!
Hummmmmm, * heavy sigh * , blog hop has come to a close.... it was so much fun this last week to hop around to everyone's blogs.  I loved seeing what everyone was up to.  I made some new quilt friends, and am looking forward to their future postings.  I want to also thank everyone who stopped by the Doodle Blog...
Thank you!!!

So I guess it's time to pick a WINNER.... whooot wooooo.....

Wilson.......... pick a number out of pop-pa's hat.......... drum roll please...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The winner is,
Kathy Harris!!!
She left this lovely comment ,
"I noticed the owl peeking out of the window right away and it gave me a laugh. Very nice patterns. Thanks for the chance."

Congratulations!   Please email me your address so that I can send you this lovely set of Spring Doodle Patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment