Monday, March 16, 2020

Stuck in the House?

Stuck in the house? Me too... along with millions of others. It seems so surreal, this whole pandemic Covid 19... almost like a zombie apocalypses. So since I am also stuck at home, I plan on posting some fun tutorials on embroidery, do some fun projects that you can adapt using any of my applique designs and revisit some of the fun projects I've made. I'm hoping this will also make your time spent at home go quickly too. 

I have also decided to use this time to update my website. Look for a new, much easier to use site with much of the items you love, like the free PDF download page and monthly BOM page. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see on the website. I would love to hear your ideas! What excites me most, is an easier to shop, beautiful to browse, Doodle Store. I'm hoping that it will make shopping for you easy and fun. Stayed tuned for it's launch! I'm planning April 1st!

I'd love to hear from you too! What are you working on? Post your Quilt Doodle projects on Instagram and tag me! @quiltdoodledesigns

Stay safe and healthy everyone! Let's take this time to quilt. We can get thru this together!

Happy Quilting,
Cindy and Belvedere


1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for taking the time to give us free projects.

    ReplyDelete