Thursday, May 30, 2019

Star Gazing

It's been a busy couple of weeks, I returned from Quilt Market in Kansas City last week and I'm still playing catch up here at home. We had a wonderful time in Kansas City, it's a wonderful city and I certainly enjoyed my stay. It was a thrill to present my first fabric project with Marcus Fabrics. I showed my Snow Globe panel and all the quilt projects that I made using my sweet panel. I had to pinch myself a couple of times because I'm so thrilled to have a panel that I actually designed! 

My booth at Market 

Lynn and I made it out after set up to enjoy some great Kansas City food! The weather was beautiful while we were there and we took advantage by sitting outside whenever we could.

Lynn did some embroidery on the Snow Globe panel while at Market.

There are some fun extras on the Snow Globe panel to work with! I just love the mug rugs!



My 'Star Gazing' pattern and Snow Globe Panel are now available to order thru my Etsy Shop. Part of the panel is featured in the center of the quilt. The panel section can be left as is or embroidered. My sample is left plain in the quilt on the cover. I used Marcus Fabric's Mrs. Miller's Apprentice by Pam Buda for this quilt. The blues look so beautiful with my panel. I got to meet Pam and all of the other designers at market, it was another pinch me moment!

Happy Quilting,
Cindy and Belvedere

No comments:

Post a Comment