Sunday, December 2, 2018

12 Days of Christmas- Day 2

Day 2

Welcome to the second day of Quilt Doodles 12 Days of Christmas. During the next 12 days I will share with you some fun, quick and easy projects and recipes for those last minute Christmas gifts and gatherings. Let's have some Christmas stitching fun! Today I thought I would revisit one of my first patterns. It's a great tablerunner and placemat pattern that is fun to make. There's still time to do some quilting if you would like to stitch this up for the holidays! Remember you don't have to do a full set of placemats, you could only make one as a mini quilt to decorate a table or to give as a gift.  I used fabric from my stash in my go to colors of navy blue, red and green.



Snowman Buddies Placemat

There is nothing like a snowman
To make a person smile.

His eyes of coal, his carrot nose,
His pipe with so much style.
We all have special memories
Of fun in the snow and slush
And this will be renewed
With a little help from us!
unknown source


I love snowmen, living in Minnesota they grace my home year 'round.  They're always smiling, even when it's sunny outside.   How can you not love a snowman...

Happy quilting,
Cindy and Belvedere

1 comment: