Saturday, October 10, 2015

Halloween Haunts 2015

Halloween Haunt 2015

I love Halloween, it's one of my favorite holidays. Wilson and I dress up and pass out candy to the neighborhood kids. I am especially excited that Halloween falls on a Saturday this year. In celebration, and to get me into the spirit of the holiday I joined the 'Halloween Haunts Blog Hop 2015 which is hosted by Marian at Seams To Be Sew. My day is October 20th and I'm finishing up a couple of fun items to show you! Another super exciting thing to tell you about is that there is going to be a $25 gift certificate given away each day of the hop! WOW! Thank you Fat Quarter Shop !! and Thank you Marian for all of your hard work organizing this fun, spooky Halloween Blog Hop! (The complete listing is down below.)

Mark your calendar!
Happy Quilting,

Here is the schedule for Halloween Haunts:

No comments:

Post a Comment