Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy Easter


It's time for the Easter Bunny to hop around and hide those pretty eggs. It's a peaceful weekend here at my home. I will be busy making sugar cookies, little bunnies and chicks. My husband and I will color some eggs. Tomorrow we spend the day at my sister-in-law's home. She is hosting Easter for my hubby's family. It's a huge crew, aunt's, uncles, cousins... I'll be stuffing plastic eggs today for the egg hunt for all the little ones. Then Sunday will be a quiet day for us. I plan on making a ham and Grandma Eva's famous potatoes. I will probably spend a little time sewing and watching some TV. It will be a relaxing Sunday before we start another work week. 

I wish you a Happy Easter and hope you enjoy the Springtime inspiration!




5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! I am hoping to get some baking done as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutie cute cute cute! Thanks for the bom. Happy Easter to you too girl. LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! (Thank you for April's block.)

    ReplyDelete