Monday, July 21, 2014

Tea Towels

Many of my applique designs are done on tea towels. I love doing applique on tea towels as you can see if you visit my website or take a peek at any of my Doodlettes. (My pattern line of just applique designs) One of the most asked questions is where do you get your towels to applique on? I now buy them wholesale so that I can kit them up for you. But one of my favorite places to buy tea towels online is at Quilters Studio. I have ordered from them for years, the prices are reasonable, you get a discount if you order a dozen. Orders come quickly in the mail and I always have been pleased with what I buy from them. These towels are 100% Cotton Homespun fabric.  Great for hand or machine embroidery, appliqué or stenciling.  Use these towels for aprons, curtains, home decor and all your craft projects. These 20" x 28" high quality tea towels are heavy weight with a fabric band sewn in corner for ease of hanging. I Love these towels! 




 I hope that you have fun with some of my new designs and sew up some fun tea towels.
It's not too early to start working on some fall and winter projects.


Happy quilting,

No comments:

Post a Comment