Thursday, October 11, 2012

Leafs Me Happy Winner!

It's time for Wilson and I to announce our winner!  What a wonderful way to start the day!  Hey Wilson, drum roll please.............................................................................................The winner is...................

Rhonda D.
who left this sweet comment.....
"I love your pumpkin blocks. Thanks for sharing. My favorite part of fall would be the cooler weather. "

Rhonda won this set of Fabric from Marcus Brothers
2  1/3 yard cuts each....
Thank you to everyone who took the time to visit and comment on the Doodle Blog during the hop.  I loved the comments and read them all.  I'm sorry I didn't get around to email you all back but do know I appreciate all of the lovely comments, follows and tweets!

Remember I have some fun patterns posted on my website and on my Craftsy Store which can be download for FREE.  Hope that you have time to check it out, there's a cute 'BOO' tea towel applique pattern which is fun for Halloween, Grinch Mug Rug for Christmas and Wilson's 'Is This Gift for Me' block.

Happy quilting!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Rhonda and thank you for the sweet giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site and a great topic. I'm amazed to read this. It's excellent. Write more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this weblog very much, Its a really nice position to read and get info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I wish to say that this article is awesome, this is great written

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this

    ReplyDelete