Friday, August 3, 2012

Applique Kits!

My mom loves kits, all kinds of quilt kits.  Well that got thinking that I should offer more kits in my Etsy shop. So I spent yesterday packaging up applique tea towel kits.  I also made up so mug rug kits too.  So if you want to try applique, hate picking up fabric, need a quick project, small gift for a quilting friend.... give one of my kits a try!  The tea towel kits have everything you'll need, down to the seed bead eyes and heat n bond!  You just need to have the time and some thread.  My mug rug kits come with everything, batting too!  You'll just need thread and heat n bond.  They're quick, easy and tons of fun!
Kringle Mug Rug Kit
Witchy Poo Tea Towel Kit
Tom Turkey Tea Towel Kit
Jolly St. Nick Tea Towel Kit
Snow Friends Tea Towel Kit

There's also tons of quilty fun still going on... check out the Pets on Quilts Linky party, the Think Christmas Blog Hop.  Both buttons are on my sidebar. 

Happy quilting and perfect stitches to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment