Wednesday, July 11, 2012

And The Winner Is....

It is time to ship the Traveling Stash off to a new person.  But first I want to thank Chrise of Sewingly Along for keeping track of all the Traveling Stashes.  So Wilson..... are you ready to draw a name???  Yep, time to draw a winner, where's the name bag???? ........ Bring it here poochie poo..... good boy...

And the winner is......
Sherry 

On Monday, 02 July, 2012 Sherry wrote....
"My first sewing project was a smock type shirt in Home Economics. . .I loved it! It was made with black gingham and I used purchased bias tape instead of doing a hem on the bottom.
I don't remember what kind of a grade I got; but I know I wore that thing to death."

 

Congratulations!!!!
Please email me your address so that I can get the stash mailed off to you!  Enjoy!!


I also want to share with you a super easy Blueberry Muffin recipe.... it's quick and easy and my family liked them!

Semi Homemade Mom: Crazy Cooking Challenge: Cake Mix Blueberry Muffin...: It's time once again for the Crazy Cooking Challenge! This month's challenge was blueberry muffins. While I LOVE baked goods of any k...

The Red White and Blue Blog hop is still going on. Hosted by Madame Samm and Jane at Jane's Fabrics.... check it out.  Madame Samm has also posted the blocks on Pinterst. The projects have been fantastic.  Tons of inspiration and some giveaways too!

Happy quilting and perfect stitches to you,

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to have been the winner of the traveling stash box. An email is on it's way to you. Please give the picker some extra belly rubs from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have been the winner of the traveling stash box. An email is on it's way to you. Please give the picker some extra belly rubs from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to have been the winner of the traveling stash box. An email is on it's way to you. Please give the picker some extra belly rubs from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!
    Love your header picture :-)

    ReplyDelete