|Look what came in the mail!!!!|
|There's lots of fun fabric!|
|And cute patterns, notions and other treasures!|
Here's what I took.....
|Aren't these cute fabric fat quarters! I see a modern quilt made out of these, wouldn't the adorable embroidered flower make the perfect tag for this quilt....|
|I have a thing for stripes.... couldn't pass these up. Also love, love aprons and wear them all the time! Thank you Traveling Stash for the lovely additions to my sewing stash!|
|2 floral fat quarters|
Minnesota fabric fat quarter
1/2 yard fall floral
1/2+ Christmas fabric
|1 tea towel|
The following Quilt Doodle Patterns; "Kringle Mug Rug", "Witchy Poo", "Christmas Dash" and "Grandpa's Pumpkin Table Runner"
|And last but not least, added to the box... a package of 2" Thangles and a "Puppy Love" quilt kit! Enjoy!!!|
5. Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
6. Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
1. Leave a comment on this post about your first sewing project ever! (Mine was a wrap around corduroy skirt)
2. For a second chance, you can follow my blog, not that I am all that exciting! Comment that you have.
3. For a third chance, mention this giveaway on your blog. Comment that you have.
The giveaway ends on Wednesday, July 11th. I will draw the winning number using random.org and get the package in the mail! Be sure that I have a way to get in touch with you!
Good luck everyone! It was so much fun to go through the stash and take and add!
Happy quilting and perfect stitches to you!