Monday, January 21, 2013

A Rooster, Puppy and Kitty Cat

It's always fun to present to you NEW designs. I have been busy this weekend and got a few items done. They're cute and whimsical and so much fun to do! All of these patterns can be completed in an afternoon and would be fun projects to do at quilt retreat.

Kitty Kat Mug Mat
It's so cute! I'm not allergic to this cute little kitty cat! The pattern
can be adapted to match the little kitty in your life.

Wilson is pretty fond of this mug mat.
Who can resist Wilson with a treat of his own!

Rooster stands proudly on this tea towel.  Inspired by my sister-in-laws
farm friends.  I love visiting her farm and seeing her chickens, she has so many
beautiful birds.

Kitty Kat
Quilt Doodle Pattern #308

Wilson Mug Mat
Quilt Doodle Pattern #309

Rooster
Quilt Doodle Pattern #224
As you can see, I had a bit of an animal theme. All cute little friends that inspired some fun projects. If you're looking for a new quick easy projects, these are great ones! They can be found in my Etsy Shop and as instant downloads through Craftsy.  These patterns will also be available at the International Quilt Market through Pattern Peddlers. And hopefully found in a quilt store near you!

Happy quilting!

19 comments:

  1. So cute, I have to check out your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! gotta have 'em :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely patterns. Wilson is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your work, it makes me smile when I see it. Love the Rooster the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mug rugs. Making them is very addictive. I make them and give them away just to make someone smile!!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Thank you for sharing your projects at Funday Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable mug rugs! Love your blog & BOM. Thank you for doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable I bought the Rooster and Kitty just now!! Can't wait to start them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your rooster. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely!!! My favourite is the kitty! Thanks so much for sharing! Would love to have you visit me sometime.
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them. Especially the puss. Adorable. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What cute little mug rugs, your work is always so neat! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cindy, those are just wonderful! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pets with character.Like all of them :)

    ReplyDelete