Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Hearts, Buffalo Plaid and a Gnome

 

~ Gnome in Love ~

Gnomes are still all the rage, and I will never tire of them! Just take a trip to Hobby Lobby and you will see them everywhere! A couple years ago I came up with this quick and easy gnome design to applique onto a towel. This is a larger design; it measures 8" x 10" when done. With the larger size it would be a great design for a beginner to applique. This gnome design is an easy one to make in an afternoon.  I love this bright and cheerful fellow; the pop of color is going to brighten up my kitchen for Valentine's Day! The PDF pattern can be found in my Etsy shop and also on the Quilt Doodle Website. 
Also, tea towels are on sale, it's the perfect time to stock up on them!

This sweet gnome would also be adorable on a table runner. The design would be perfect to applique onto each end of a simple runner. 

Another project that I putting out for the Valentine's Day is my Buffalo Plaid heart table runner that I made for OLFA. Buzz on over to their website and check it out. The directions can be found on the OLFA site. It's a fun table runner to display for the month of February. It's so much fun to decorate for the different holidays! I even got my silhouette cameo cutter out (it's like a Cricut) and created a heart garland to hang in my kitchen window!


I hope that you have a great day! It's a cold gloomy day here, a great day to do some stitching!

Happy quilting,

Cindy and Josephine

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I love the runner and the gnome ... and the gnome idea for a runner! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete