Thursday, August 11, 2022

It's Our Anniversary!

It's our anniversary month! Quilt Doodle Designs was born during a quilt retreat twelve years ago... and has it ever been a fun adventure so far! So to celebrate I'm having a little sale in my Etsy Shop and at Quiltdoodledesigns.com I have fabric, PDF patterns, select kits, and tea towels all on sale. 

Wow the time has sure flown by so far and I still have all sorts of quilty fun to share with you this next year! 

Josaphine and I are going to go out for some ice cream, a tradition I started with Wilson when we celebrated our first Quilt Doodle anniversary. It's a great way to celebrate!

I also want to thank all of you that have been quilting along with me! I look forward to sharing all sorts of quilting fun this next year too! Thank you for your purchases, hosting me at your quilt guilds, sharing your Quilt Doodle projects with me and stopping by to say 'Hi' when I'm out and about sharing my passion for quilting. 

I hope that you have a wonderful day and find some time to enjoy a sweet treat.

Happy quilting,
Cindy and Josaphine



3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. I discovered you through OLFA today, and my Mom and I have had so much fun this evening looking at all your patterns. We can’t decide which one to make first!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I have made several of your QALs and absolutely love them. I also have several more of your mug rugs, etc. Your patterns are fun and directions are always great! Thank you for sharing. Many, many more years of success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I can't remember when I started following you and making your fun BOM quilts and Mugrugs! I love your designs.

    ReplyDelete