Monday, November 6, 2017

Snow Much Fun!

I've been busy, busy, busy.... not only have I been sewing for the holidays, but I have also been planning next year's BOM. It's really hard to believe that 2018 is right around the corner! It is closer then we think,  it'll be here before you know it!  It's so hard to keep secrets, but I can tell you I have SNOW much fun planned for 2018! Ha... ha.... ha.... do you like my hint.... SNOW Much Fun! I hope that you are able to join me for the 2018 block of the month quilt! Let me tell you a little bit about this FUN BOM. Well, as you can see from the logo above, I'm using 'jewel tones' for this quilt. I am also using flannel so it'll be so warm and snuggly when it's all done. There will be some applique. I am doing my usual heat n bond method. I will also be offering some extra postings for you wool workers out there too! This BOM will be offered the first of every month. Like always, it's FREE for the month that the block is out, then there's a small fee if you have to play catch up to get the block. To make sure that you don't miss any of it,  join my mailing list. Not only will you get all of the BOM 2018 postings and updates, but you will also hear about all sorts of other fun quilty goodness too!

ISubscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Powered by MailChimp

Happy Quilting!
Cindy

If you would like to post this image on your website or blog to spread the word. Please grab the image above and link it to my blog.

7 comments:

  1. I cant wait for the new BOM. this should be fun. awww Belvedere is so adorable.
    quilting dash lady at Comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I absolutely LOVE your designs. And what can be said about your generosity?!! Can't wait to work on this new quilt. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I have two of your BOMs as UFOs in my sewing room .... count me in! Your quilt designs are adorable and this year,as God is my witness, I'll not fall behind!!! *said me never* *shakes fist in the air*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete
  5. So looking forward to the "snow much fun" BOM! Thank you for all you do and for the beautiful projects given so freely with much "quilty" love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I presume if I already get your newsletter, I don't need to sign up again. Looking forward to seeing what is SNOW happy. =)

    ReplyDelete