Friday, February 12, 2016

Show and Tell Time

 
 
Welcome to the first day of our virtual show and tell of our quilts from the 2015 BOM. It's so much fun seeing the quilt done in different fabrics. Today's quilt is from Karin. I love the colors she used and I love her story....

"Enjoyed making it with nobody in mind. The last winter storm here in Kentucky snowed us in. Both seniors and my husband not in good health the driveway was covered and seemed to stay covered in snow. Unannounced my next door neighbor and her daughter showed up and shoveled us out. This is where I am going to donate my quilt to. The perfect home."

Karin's Quilt

 
Stop by again tomorrow for more of our virtual show and tell. A group of us will be showing off our Quilt Doodle BOM 2015 blocks and finished quilts!


Even if your quilt top isn't finished, please join and show off your blocks. At the end of our show and tell I will announce the GRAND PRIZE winners for the BOM 2015.  To join, please EMAIL ME your pictures so that I can add them to the postings for the virtual show and tell.

 
 I have some wonderful prizes to give away at the end of the Quilt Doodle BOM Blog Hop. A $75 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop, a batik layer cake from Hoffman Fabrics, plus a few other fun things. Leave a sweet comment for today's quilter. (Remember you need to participate to win)

Happy Quilting,

 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/242612604/my-favorite-things-quilt-doodle-designs?ref=shop_home_active_2



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Please stop back and check to see if you can see the pictures now. I think I have resolved the issues. Happy quilting!

      Delete
  2. :( no picture...who swiped the pretty quilt picture???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please stop back and check to see if you can see the pictures now. I think I have resolved the issues. Happy quilting!

      Delete
  3. Would love to see the quilt, but the photo is not showing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please stop back and check to see if you can see the pictures now. I think I have resolved the issues. Happy quilting!

      Delete
  4. Couldn't see the picture last night but can today. Lovely work Karin :-)

    ReplyDelete