Sunday, October 11, 2015

Flower Power!


Last spring I had the privilege to work with Camelot Fabrics and design a quilt to go with some of their fabric. So I came up with this cute girlie quilt. Being a child from the 70's , (I was 13 in 1975) I wanted  to design something that reminded me of my childhood. The era of Teen Beat, peace signs, and flower power! This quilt uses their Petite Plume fabric line. The pattern is a FREE PDF download on their website. So have fun and remember the days of VW buses, peace signs, and astro pops. 

Happy quilting,

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Cindy! This is really cute. Great use for their fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy yes I do remember and it is perfect...nice job and who doesn't like a cute girlie quilt...I know I do..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete