Saturday, June 27, 2015

Guerrilla Warfare

Happy Saturday, hope you have a great weekend ahead that includes some quilting time too.  The block I'm showing you today is called 'Guerrilla Warfare '. I picked out the same colors as what is represented in the book. I am still using foundation paper that I am printing up from Rosemary's companion CD. It sure makes working on this quilt so much easier. I didn't 'flip' the image for the block so my block is a mirror image of what is in the book. But I still really like how it turned out. And besides.... no-one will know that it's backwards when they look at the quilt overall. I'm actually starting to think I will actually get this quilt done in my lifetime. I'm starting to think about sashing fabric and how I will quilt it.


'Guerrilla Warfare'
March 10, 1864

Have a wonderful week! Remember to post your progress on the Civil War Diary Quilt Group on Flickr.

I will be working on 'Recovering Items' out of Rosemary's book next. Hope that you have a great weekend!

Happy quilting and perfect stitches to you!
Check out Rosemary's website.  Her books and Cd's can be ordered there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment