Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary to my friends at The Fat Quarter Shop!

They are celebrating with a sale thru June 22nd! So grab a glass of sweet tea and have fun shopping. There's tons of fun to be found at The Fat Quarter Shop. I'm in love with some of their NEW arrivals. There's also some great deals in their SALE section. 

This would be a great opportunity to pick up fabric for a Quilt Doodle project! One of my newest patterns is Summer Breeze and it's a breeze to make. Let me tell you about this fun quilt, It's almost a 5 yard quilt... let me explain. If you take off the border, it's five yards of fabric, but I'm fond of it with the border, it helps to frame it in. You will need 5  different fabrics, 3/4 yard each. Then 2 yards for a 'background' and border. I've seen this done in many different colorways, all of them beautiful.


Let's celebrate the sweet days of summer. Spread a quilt out in the sunshine, catch some sunshine, and drink some lemonade.

Happy Quilting,

No comments:

Post a Comment