Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Want To Hear From You!


I have enjoyed putting together this years BOM for you. It has been fun for me and I hope a lot of fun for you too! I am kicking around ideas for next year's Quilt Doodle BOM and I want to hear from you and get your input! What type of quilt do you want me to design for you for next year's BOM. I want to hear from you! I have too many ideas floating around in my head, I need help to narrow my ideas down! HELP, please take a minute or two to fill out my short, I promise it's short, survey. I thought I would release my survey a little early, before the end of the project... my thinking being that we are getting close to the holidays and things get crazy with the holidays.... The link can be found below....

Even if you didn't get much done, if any of the blocks done this year, I would love your input on what next years quilt should be, do you want a theme, etc....


Wilson and I are looking forward to hearing from you!



Thank you! 
Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

  1. Let us know when you is up for just for the boys...could be a timing thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over to see what you made for the Boys Blog Hop. Will check back later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilt, and Wilson is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also am a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete