Monday, May 27, 2013

A Sweet Little Snowman...

About a month or so ago I sent my pattern off to Meg to test. She did such a great job trying out,  'A Sweet Little Snowman' pattern. I was thrilled with her results and think  her 'Sweet Little Snowman' turned out adorable! She went above and beyond and tried both quilt squares that are featured in the pattern. She had caught a couple of little boo-boo's that I missed. When I write a pattern and read it and look over it for hours on end, usually early in the morning or late at night since I try to work things around my school job. So in my mind, I think the pattern looks great,  but quite often I miss something and need another set of eyes to look my patterns over. I'm so thankful to pattern testers! I've got a little thank you ready to be mailed out for her. Meg has a blog named The Works of Our Hands which I enjoy reading.  I hope that you take time to visit Meg's blog.          

Here is the flying geese border. So Cute.
I love the red work!

I love the fabric choice!
Kate Spain's 12 Day's of Christmas by Moda

Thank you Meg!
This cute little pattern can be found on Etsy, Craftsy and on the Quilt Doodle Website. It's not too early to start working on some Christmas gifts, this would be a fun one to give!

Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

  1. at first I couldn't see any pics in feedly (some blogs are just like that) then I clicked to preview it and I don't see any pics either here, only your signature :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't see the pictures :( I'll bet they are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out the cute photos on Meg's site but the photos are showing up here on your blog.
    Cute Snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that the photos are fixed now! Thank you to everyone who let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, the pics are here. Very cute designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see the pics here on your website Cindy, but I couldn't see them in the email version. Glad I got to see them here! Really adorable!!

    Big hugs,
    pris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was right! They ARE pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very pretty! Love the flying geese and the other borders.

    ReplyDelete