Thursday, September 20, 2012

FNSI, Whooo Hooooo!

Handmade by HeidiShhhhhhhhh..... don't tell my boys, but it's Friday Night Sew In with Heidi is this Friday.  When I disappear quietly on Friday, I'll be in my studio.... sewing!  Some well deserved sewing time, just for me!  I have a few projects I would like to finish up and FNSI gives me the time to get something done!  Here's my to-do list;
  • batik quilt to quilt, it's all pinned and ready to go
  • tea towels to finish up
  • Black Cat table runner to finish for Halloween
  • "Leafs Me Happy" project to finish
  • peasant shirt to make
  • "Glorious Autumn" block to finish
  • sample table runner to make for International Quilt Market
As you can see, I am not lacking projects to do.  I'm lacking the free time to do them! FNSI is on the calendar... please sewing gods, let nothing come up.... please shine down on me. I'm looking forward to show and tell on Saturday!
 
There's still time to join us, just click on the link on my sidebar.... I would love to have some more virtual sewing friends.
 
Happy quilting,

1 comment:

  1. would love to join you but boooo I work this weekend.. :P

    ReplyDelete