Monday, June 18, 2012

I've Been A Slacker....

Happy Monday!  I've been a quilting slacker, time has a tendency to get away from me.  My studio has been whispering, 'come and play, let's get some sewing done!'.  I've got several project to work on!  My 'Red & White Takes Two Quilt', 'Building Houses' challenge (I'm painfully behind), Garden Party quilt, Civil War Diary Quilt, oh gosh, the list goes on and on.  I've been busy juggling home and family.  I've spent a few days last week visiting with my parents and helping them out.  Time well spent... did get some design work done while visiting and I'm looking forward to sharing my ideas with you!  Today is my first day home and I'm not sure where to start.  It's nice to be able to lounge around in my jammies and enjoy my coffee, hubby is off to work, Wilson is watching the birds on the feeder and teenage son is still sleeping.  It's a beautiful, quiet morning. Hummmmm what to do first, laundry? dishes? dusting? I still hear the faint whisper, 'come and play...' Maybe I'll just bounce around between everything on the list... at least I've got my suitcase  unpacked.
Happy quilting and perfect stitches to you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh....I hear you!!!! As you said though - time well spent.

    I spent a few hours this weekend working on my woefully backlogged It Takes 2 blocks. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun bouncing, sounds like a perfectly good day to me.

    ReplyDelete