Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Building Continues...

Still behind in my houses, I have not been making one a day... I skipped several weeks and now am playing catch up. I can say though the houses are quick and easy to put together and a delight to make.  It's not too late to start a house quilt!  Check out Jeanneke's site, Building Houses from Scraps. I've enjoyed seeing the progress from all over the world. I'm using several house designs to make my 'village'.  It's been fun fussy cutting and having different faces peak out of the windows and doors.  So far I have only used my scraps from my fabric.  This challenge even got me motivated to divide my bits and pieces by color and put them in plastic bins! I have eight bins in total, red, pink, orange/yellow, purple, blue, green, black, and white/cream.  A rainbow tower of fabric... it looks so cute in my sewing room.

The building continues....
Happy building  quilting and perfect stitches to you!

1 comment: