Thursday, October 20, 2011

Looking forward to FNSI

Free 'Boo' pattern available at my website!
I am so looking forward to FNSI.  I'll be down at my mom's house at a mini quilt retreat with my mom and sisters.  It will be so much fun, a nice way to spend MEA weekend.  I'm hoping to be able to stay up late and get lots and lots done!  Then the following weekend I will be on a Quilt Retreat in Wisconsin!  Wow, two weekends in a row.... what will my boys at home think?  hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I don't want to know that..... better stock up on some frozen pizza.

So in celebration of my two Quilt Retreats and FNSI, a "Trick or Treat" goodie from me, I am offering a FREE pattern for this adorable Halloween tea towel.  I'm in love with the yo-yo spider.  Just a cute little spider hanging from a "BOO" with candy corn.  Can't get anymore festive then that.  Unless of coarse you dress up to hand out the candy on "Halloween".....

and also....
don't forget, I have a giveaway still going on...

 I'm so excited about getting a row done on my Civil War Diary Quilt that Wilson and I decided to host a giveaway in celebration! Winner will be announced October 26th. So here's how you can win...

If I draw your name you will receive  2   1/3 yard cuts of 'Cotton Club' fabric from Marcus Brothers shown here tied with a cute fabric bow and  a spool of Cool Neutral Variegated Essential thread, from Connecting Threads.  1200 yards of quilting fun!

It's easy... just post a comment to enter to win... let me know which of the Civil War Quilt blocks you like best so far. Want to up your chances to win? Well to get an extra name in the bag, click 'follow me' too! Want a third name in the hat?  E-mail  me and tell me what you are currently working on.  I would love to hear about it!  On October 26th Wilson and I will draw and announce the lucky winner!



So visit my website for the free pattern....

Happy Halloween and Happy FNSI,

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all your blocks so far, I used a lot of the cotton club fabrics in my World War II quilt, I just really love the fabrics. Those reds and browns go so well with the shirtings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't pick just one! Great job..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Jumping Jack Blossom. Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Jumping Jack Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I emailed you about my current project.

    ReplyDelete